Friday 5 April 2013

Another Of my Fav Show..........Jerry Springer

                    Jerry Spring! Jerry Spring! Jerry Spring.....Sure Many of you Liked Jerry Springere's show cos me i was Crazy...LOL
 

 
Jerry Springer is still dealing with outrageous stories, but in his latest project, he won't get caught in the middle of them.

Formerly host of the trash-tastic Jerry Springer Show, Springer, 69, has a new hosting gig: Investigation Discovery network's Tabloid, which takes a look at some of the strangest stories in the weeklies found in supermarket checkout lines.

"The thing I like best about television is the opportunity to tell stories ... stories that cover the entire range of human experiences and emotions," Springer said, according to
Deadline.

"Tabloid gives me another chance to do just that, and I can’t wait to get started."

No comments:

Post a Comment