Monday 4 March 2013

Go Simple!Look Beautiful

Hi Sweets,
Its been a good day for me!!!!

I posted some tips on how to achieve natural make up some days back, and many of you sent messages asking me to post images.........
 Here come the princess!!! LOL
light pink lip
 chocolate lip
 
 
Light purple lip 
pink& nude lip
 nude lip
 
With this look trust me you can confidently meet anyone any day any time.............
FiFi's everyday Look!!!!
 
 products used!
Face- Mary Kay foundation bronze 607
studio fix MAC & IMAN Medium
Eyes- Avon bright eyes & coca dreams
Annabelle Kohl white&banc
black track Mac eyes pencil
Blush- sleek
Lip- forever lip glosses
sleek brushes...........
 
 
don't forget to always drop ur comments!!!
 
tnx sweets
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Sandy, tis is so cool, I luv d purple nd chocolate lips best. Good work gurl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. long face!! love it girl..

    ReplyDelete
  3. U didn't mention how u mixed d lipsticks cos I can see mixture of chocolate n pink or pink n purple.n is it only lip gloss u used in all or lipstick den u added lip gloss on dem

    ReplyDelete
  4. lipliner and lipgloss only

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great my swerry! Am behind u gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowowowowoow#Teambeautybyfifi# Good work,I can't wait to av u make me up# Nice one gurl

    ReplyDelete