Sunday 3 March 2013

My Favorite TV Show

Hi Sweets,
 
My Favourite TV Show.
As Y' all know  BeautByFiFi's Blog is my little home where i showcase my work as well as what i like doing........

 My week is not complete without catching up with "HOW DO I LOOK" *smile*
 

 
Jeanni Mai is a Makeup artist, actress, fashion expert, and TV personality Jeanni Mai is probably one of the most fashionable women on TV. Many people are vaguely familiar with her work, but I tune in every week to catch her host one of my favourite shows and the most popular show on the Style Network, How Do I Look? This is a makeover show that transforms people’s views about themselves. Once they really take a look in the mirror they can see the image they are projecting to the world based on their wardrobe. Then you have 3 accomplices (2 family members or friends, and a professional stylist) who create different collections to revamp the look of the fashion disaster.
 

 
I luv Mai.Sure u do too. LOL.
 
Big Luv Dolls
 

No comments:

Post a Comment